Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Green Monster

Well, it finally got the best of me, and I just had to have one for myself...a blog. This past year I have been enviously reading a few of my friends blogs, even people that I don't know that well, and secretly wishing that I had the time to start one for our family. But all the fun, fancy backgrounds made the whole thing seem so complicated that I just kept putting it off. Among my many New Year Resolutions, blogging was at the top of the list. Don't get me wrong, I am not completely new to family websites. I have been doing Shutterfly Photo Share sites for a long time now, but I love to write, and the idea of journaling our lives seems so fun to me. There are so many little things that happen or that the kids say, that I tell myself I need to write down. Then the moment passes and I am left trying to recall story details or forgetting the moments all together. So here's to trying new things...enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi And! I like this and it will be easy to check up on you. I'm not facebook-friendly but I can do this.
    I hope you and the crew are adjusting well in your new home. I love ya'll. Tell Bayleigh that I saw a coyote :)
    Love, cindy

    ReplyDelete