Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy 54th Birthday Dad!

Dads just don't get any better than you. You may have never given me everything I wanted growing up, but you always made sure I had more than enough of what I needed. You gave me your time, your wisdom, an ear to listen, your love, and so much more. You taught me the value of family, and showed me the qualities I should want in my own husband. You made sure that I grew up knowing Jesus and what it meant to be a Christian. You kept loving me, even when I didn't always make the best choices. You were always there for me, as you still are today. I am so thankful for your 54 years and especially the 28 you have been my Dad for. I love you. I miss you. I can't wait to see you again!








Happy 54th Birthday Dad!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment