Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Brooke's Intense Workout

Tonight my in-laws invited us over for a delicious dinner at their house. Vergie really went all out with brisket, asparagus, rolls, broccoli salad, mashed potatoes, fresh veggies, snicker doodles, and coconut pie. Now, Brooke is my child who I consider a borderline vegetarian, with the exception of chicken nuggets, burritos, and spaghetti, she is far more content eating a plate of tomatoes, peas, and carrots. Since our delicious dinner had so many of her favorite veggies, I didn't even bother giving her any meat...I assumed she wouldn't eat it. Well, Brooke sampled a piece of her Grammar's brisket, and her inner Texan must have come out. Vegetables were pushed to the side as she opted for a HUGE amount of meat. Now the story doesn't end here. After dinner, Brooke discovered her grandparents workout room. We found her doing an extremely intense workout that must be due to all that protein. I wish the lighting was a little better...her facial expressions are priceless.

Now, we all know there are a lot of crazy diet and workout trends out there. Any thoughts on if a toddler led workout would be a best seller?

1 comment:

  1. OK I can't hold back anymore! I love reading your posts (and it actually made me cry with joy when I ready your post about loving your birthday present!!) and I feel funny bring the first to comment, but I decided I don't care any more! Too cute!! I think you may be on to something here with the workout video!! lol

    ReplyDelete