Friday, December 17, 2010

Tis the Season

Bayleigh & her friends at school The class party...cookie decorating

Brooke in a dress my Meme made

Brylee in a dress my Meme made


Bayleigh, ready for the Christmas show in a dress from some friends in TN

Posing

Bayleigh's Christmas Play

Brooke

Brylee

Brylee with fondant

Brooke eating sprinkles

Bayleigh and Daddy

Daddy & the Sugar Bakers

Mrs. Claus teaching ballet





and doing the train

Look who's pushing the twins

The girls with Santa

The Christmas Season has kept us quite busy this year. Everything started before Thanksgiving when we were graced with a trip from my sister for one week. The girls were so excited (of course, so was I) and I wanted to cram as much into the week we had her as possible. I must admit, that it went by quicker than I would have liked, BUT she must have really enjoyed herself because she is coming back to see us the end of this month. Now as much as I'd love to share every detail of this fun Christmas season. I would far rather be savoring every second I have doing all those fun Christmas activities with my sweet little girls. So, I am just going to share with you some of the highlights with pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment