Sunday, September 12, 2010

Playing Catch Up - Part 2: Brooke and Brylee's Swim Lessons

August was also a big month for Brooke and Brylee. This month they got to take a class each Monday for swimming lessons. I must admit that after their first class, I was a little discouraged about their progress. They seemed distracted and off-task, and I worried that they weren't ready for it, BUT every week after that they continued to WOW me with all the skills they quickly acquired. By the end of their class, the could both swim underwater and flip to their back to rest or get more air. They loved diving in shallow water for rings and jumping off the side. Way to go girls! Mommy is so proud of you.

Hugs before their lesson. Brooke in pink, Brylee in the print
Me and their teacher working with them.
I love my little fishes:)
Sassy Brooke...she loves this Barbie leotard and always wants to swim in it.
Brylee...it took everything in her to wait her turn to get in the water.






No comments:

Post a Comment